Roadmap to Self-Sufficiency: Lloyds Banking Group’s Successful Digital Transformation Journey
Date: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
Time: 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm UK
Gerald Pullen, Head of Continuous Improvement & RPA from Lloyds Banking Group along with James Johnson, Client Director EMEA from Symphony Ventures and Shail Khiyara, CMXO from Blue Prism, will discuss how Lloyds Banking Group formulates the critical elements for building a successful RPA Program that put the customer first, enable self-sufficiency and lay the foundation for future expansion into broader Intelligent Automation technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and beyond.
Lloyds Banking Group is a financial services group with millions of U.K. customers and focused on retail and commercial financial services.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Planning your strategy with the customer in mind
- Building the case within the business and establishing a digital operations vision
- Identifying areas and processes that are ripe for automation
- Assessing tools and partners
- Championing consensus and change management
- How to leverage a partner to become self-sufficient